Skip to main content

TK and Kindergarten Information

IMPORTANT DATES for Fall 2020 Enrollment

All enrollment activities have been postponed until further notice.


TK/Kindergarten Enrollment for the 2020-21 School


SRVUSD strictly follows California Education Code on age eligibility for entry to TK and Kindergarten programs.  Please carefully read the age eligibility requirements below.  You must enroll your student in the age appropriate grade level per the guidelines listed below. 

2020-21 School Year

Children who turn five years of age on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten only. 

Transitional Kindergarten:
If your child turns five years of age on or between September 2, and December 2, 2020, you may only enroll in the TK program.

Incoming Kinder Day------- CANCELLED


April 22nd  2020

Last name begins with A-L    1:00pm-2:00pm 

Last name begins with M-Z   2:10pm -3:10pm 

**Please note both sessions have a time change from previous notifications**


Please bring your student AND a picture of your student (with student’s name printed on back of picture) that the teachers may keep as they find this helpful  when articulating classes for next year.


You will meet in the Multi Purpose Room (MPR). Please bring any completed physical exam forms, oral health surveys, immunization records or anything else that may be missing from your student’s enrollment.


*Students with incomplete immunizations WILL NOT be able to start school on Tuesday August 11, 2020

Kinder Orientation Day Video

tk kinder


What do I need to bring to enroll at school site?

Items to Bring with you to ENROLL AT TWIN CREEKS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (even if student has sibling at school)

  • On-line Registration Summary - with the confirmation number on the top - if you do not see a confirmation number at the top - please go back and click on the submit button
  • TK/K Classroom Questionnaire and Developmental Readiness Survey (be sure to give preschool our address)
  • Parent Driver's License or Photo ID
  • If you rent : Rental Agreement -all members living at the address must be on rental agreement as well as PG&E or water bill. 2 months current rent receipts
  • If you own your home: Property Tax Bill or Current Mortgage Statement
  • PG & E or Water Bill
  • Child's Birth Certificate or Passport 
  • Child's Immunization & Health Records (even if incomplete)

SRVUSD Enrollment Information